The Health Savvy Leader Programme
Organisations need to stay ahead, deliver results and attract talent. But their people - and especially leaders - are more stressed, overwhelmed and exhausted than ever before.
Leaders and executives have a crucial role in either making or breaking wellbeing initiatives at work. To make a ‘net-positive’ impact on the health, happiness and performance of those around them, they need to bring their A-game. But instead, leaders are mired in competing priorities, continual change, increasing corporate ‘add-ons’ to their role and trying to tackle the most urgent issues of the day. They are running on empty. This leads to a vicious circle that leads to low engagement, high absence and increased problems to fix.
It is time to break the cycle and create thriving, health-savvy leaders who:
- Manage their energy levels to excel for the long run without burning out
- Navigate complexity and uncertainty without becoming overwhelmed
- Use and direct their energy to positively impact performance, relationships and culture
- Turn their good intentions into consistent healthy habits at work to be a role model for others
- Motivate from a place of purpose rather than pressure
- Feel confident in supporting the wellbeing of their team using a coaching approach
- Generate time for focused, deep work to help them stay on track to achieve their strategic priorities
- Use their leadership to influence the wider system to embed wellbeing at the roots
- Have the mindsets, skills and tools to be a catalyst for a culture of wellbeing
A Scalable Solution that Fits Around the Busy Lives of Leaders:
The 10 month health savvy leader programme provides a holistic, flexible and hybrid solution with 1:1 and group coaching, on-demand digital content and app-enhanced support.
- Monthly on-demand masterclasses
- Monthly group masterminds and Q&A virtual sessions
- Access to weekly one-to-one 15-minute laser coaching sessions
- A smartphone app with mental fitness gym and daily in-app guided practice
- Accountability nudges to help you stay on track
- Strengths and saboteurs personal assessments
- Bonus – free access to Positive Intelligence 6 week bootcamp to kick-start your journey (worth £995)
A seat on the programme is
£2,999 per leader
Energy MOT Lunch and Learn Sessions for Employees
Provide your workforce with more than just ad hoc wellbeing workshops that fail to lead to lasting change.
Our open access programme of virtual, interactive workshops can be booked directly by your employees (no logistical headache for HR!) when they have their unique booking link. The programme includes a focus on a different domain of energy (mental, emotional, physical, purposeful) and each acts as an ‘MOT’ session to identify energy drains to fix and refuel habits to adopt. Participants will receive a workbook to capture their reflections and ideas after each session to truly personalise their experience.
This package of thoughtfully sequenced sessions adds up to a much more meaningful experience for your staff.